Photos on the left are Mason at one week, photos on the right are Mason at one month. I think we’re both blown away by how much he’s grown in such a short time.
Mark gave the highlights of the big changes one month has shown us in our baby boy. To throw out a handful more, at one month, Mason…
- Still hates having his diaper changed about 40% of the time (ie. screams throughout the process)
- Looks for us from across the room if he’s laying on the couch or in the swing
- Has not yet outgrown his newborn clothes, but is starting to stretch them to the limit
- No longer regularly pees through 5 outfits a day (although on occasion he still goes through 3 or 4)
- Loves his fuzziest blankets the best
- Will happily lie on his back gazing at the room around him
- Will wave his hands and start to cry hesitantly when he’s no longer okay laying by himself
- Still loves being held and cuddled most.
- Falls asleep almost immediately upon entering the Moby wrap
- Has started fighting sleep much more when he gets his most tired
- Has developed the most adorable array of coos and squawks
- and will sit semi-straight in a rocking chair for about 7 seconds when propped up with pillows and blankets (which is long enough for us to snap several dozen photos of him)