Guess who got the most amazing birthday gift that a little almost two month old baby could ever give his momma…. Can you guess….? I’ll give you a hint… picture the light gone from the sky… compare with our normal expectations… last hint….
We got NINE uninterrupted hours of sleep last night!
We actually woke up in the morning before he did!
With that fantastic morning discovery, and sweet birthday whispers from my wonderful husband… such loveliness to wake up to, hmm?
And after some breakfast for both Mason and I… he’s even now, smiling in his sleep during an abnormally long morning nap.
Other birthday excitements (I feel like my sister Kelley 😀 who likes to celebrate her birthday all month long!):
- Friends coming to bring me a highly anticipated Tupelo Junction lunch this afternoon
- A birthday package arriving in the mail sometime soon, the contents of which Mark is keeping a secret
- Some wearable, smellable and cook withable family gifts to enjoy
- Memories of a recent friend birthday dinner at a very delicious vegan restaurant here in Santa Barbara, Adama (butternut squash lasagna… mmm).
- And Friday night’s first date night since Mason was born (more on The Melting Pot in a different post)!